A quality exterior paint job is a great investment. Advantage Painting Solutions believes careful preparation of your stucco and trim is vital – 95% of all premature paint failure is due to improper preparation of the surfaces prior to painting.
We begin each job by trenching around your foundation below grade, and thoroughly pressure washing all substrates to rid them of dirt and debris.
Any damaged stucco is repaired and all gaps, and voids are sealed with acrylic caulking helping to prevent moisture from penetrating the substrate.
Wood trim is scraped and sanded to remove peeling paint, then primed with the highest quality acrylic primers to ensure adhesion for the new coating.
All metal surfaces are sanded, scraped and wire brushed to meet industry standards and help protect them to prevent corrosion and costly repairs in the future.
- We promise excellent service and quality workmanship.
- We will provide uniformed professionals dedicated to the details of your job.
- Our professionals will maintain an orderly and clean worksite while onsite.
- We will apply lasting finishes in accordance to the standards of the PDCA.
- Only high quality paints and materials will be used.
- Should anything go wrong, your problem becomes our problem the minute we are notified.
- We will carry all necessary licenses, bonds and insurance for your protection and peace of mind.
- We will adhere to the highest safety standards for the protection of our employees and our customers.
- There will be no additional charges or change orders that are not discussed and approved first.
- We will stand behind our labor with a quality workmanship warranty.